|photo from doczeke.com|
Benefits of Running
People run to keep fit and to maintain weight. Running helps to loss weight and some people do aerobics, go to dance school just to keep fit and gain a sexy body. Running or jogging can burn fats. Here are the benefits:
- Running allows burning an average of 100 calories per each mile.
- Running makes your body functions better, it improves your sleep.
- Runners claim to achieve more energy in daily life from running; it helps bring appetite and food into balance.
- It can loss your weight and improved cardiovascular health.
- Improved bone health, improved mood and better coordination.
- It is the effective form of exercise to help you achieve your ideal body weight; it requires a great deal of energy.
- Burns a large amount of calories.
- Running makes the heart stronger.
- It increases the capacity of the blood circulation and of the respiration system.
- It also helps to relieve digestive problems.
Therefore, running is good for your health.