Dengue is in fact a dangerous illness. It is pronounced also as DENG-gay!
Here are the signs and symptoms:
1. It starts with chills, headache, and you feel low backache.
2. You feel the pain behind your eyes.
3. Pain of your muscle and joint.
4. Distinctive retro-orbital pain.
Don't tolerate of the above signs and symptoms. Go to the nearest clinic/hospital to have check by your doctor.
How to avoid this dangerous illness, the following are simple ways to avoid dengue:
1. Just clean your surroundings.
2. Apply any insect repellent.
3. You have to wear long sleeved clothing to avoid the bites of mosquitoes.
4. Use a mosquito net or "kulambo".
5. Empty and clean water sources.
Make sure that your house is clean and do not leave accumulated water residues to avoid insects to stay around.