There are two exercise for ABS you can do at your home:
THE MYOTATIC CRUNCH. You can use BOSU ball or a small Swiss ball in 45-55 centimeters in diameter. In using a BOSU or Swiss ball, make sure that your bum is close to the floor not more 6” off the ground.
Stretched your arms over your head as high as possible, you can overlap your extended hands as if you are in a diving position . Keep your arms behind or next to your ears for the entire exercise.
2. In 4 seconds, lower under control until your fingers touch the floor. The whole time attempting to extend your hands more away from the ball.
3. Pause at the bottom for 2 seconds, intending for maximum elongation.
4. Rise under control and pause in the upper, fully contracted position for 2 seconds. Your arms should not pass perpendicular with the ground.
5. Repeat 10 times. Once you completed the 10 repetitions, you can add weight to your hands. You can use books of different sizes.
THE CAT VOMIT EXERCISE. Transverse Abdominis (TVA) is the muscle you want to target, nicknamed as the “corset muscle”. It is the deepest of the six main abdominal muscles that composed of fibers that run horizontally like a belt.
1. Get on all fours and keep your gaze focused either directly under your head or slightly in front of you. Don’t curve your back or strain your neck.
2. Exhale from your mouth until all air is fully excluded. Your ABS should be contracted from the forceful exhale. It is necessary to have full exhalation to contract the tranverse abdominals, and you will use gravity to supply the resistance.
3. You shoul hold your breath and pull your belly button upward toward your spine as hard as you can for 8-12 seconds.
4. After that, inhale fully through your nose.
5. Take a breath cycle of rest then repeat the above for a total of 10 repetition. Exhale slowly out the mouth and inhale slowly through the nose.